Monday, July 20, 2009

Privacy Fears from my Bank? Maybe not...

Originally I wrote this as a comment on Larry Borsato's blog here.

I feel a bit better now that despite how much information my bank should know about me, TD, in my latest bill I got a brochure for a TEAC All-In-One Stereo and Recorder. It’s a black and white ad for a device that looks like a record player surrounded by records of the Glenn Miller Concert and some random Jazz, and it will apparently let me convert my favourite music from Vinyl, CD and (get this!) RADIO to Digital!

Wowee! I need one of these! And I have to fill out the back of the pamphlet to order it, I can’t do it online! Just 4 easy payments of $49.99!

I can’t even begin on how wrong on so many levels this is for me! It’s virtually insulting at how stupid they are to waste paper, ink, and my time with this garbage! It’s funny though, in a shock and awe kind of way.




No comments:

Post a Comment