Thursday, June 11, 2009

Duke of Wellington Review

First time there, for lunch on a Thursday with the girlfriend. We pick a seat, so I go into that windowed in room to have some lighted seating, but unfortunately the tables were the most uncomfortable awkward tables I've ever sat at in my life, no leg room and huge wooden legs where my feet go, no way to relax or spread legs or anything. The only damn people with a baby had to sit right behind us out of the whole place, and we can't stand crying kids, so that kind of sucked, but I'm glad I didn't get barfed on...again.

Service was very slow, but they were nice. I hardly got out of there in 45 minutes and it wasn't busy, and I had to ask for the bill.

Food was Great! Prices were good! 2 people after tax <$20 and I was stuffed and we had leftovers.

I didn't get to sample the beers, but I'm sure it would be great if I sat somewhere else and wasn't in a hurry.

I'd go again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment