Monday, April 6, 2009

morality on the interwebs?

So I currently have a business idea that, while it could make me some good money, it could ruin the internet at the same time. It could help people I hate be assholes even more, but I profit from their heightened assholery. At the sametime, a similar service has already been trailblazed and is now commonplace. I could just follow the money as someone else could do it before me. Is it inevitable? Perhaps I should be the opportunist to sell to the slime, but also the one who can fight their ways by creating a better standard of business. It's a problem we all face, and and I think some people would pay for it, yet it would be akin to the stockmarket. Or maybe ebay. But either way, any marketplace is good if people come to exchange money for goods, and I get a cut. From a business perspective anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment